Service Planning focuses on the future outlook of educational transportation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The efforts of the Service Planning team over the short and long term are reflected in all areas of the Service Planning responsibilities.
- Implements route planning that is in line with the needs of passengers, to ensure effective transportation services.
- Use “ state of art” service planning software which collects required data.
- All collected data are skillfully analyzed by a specialized team in order to propose future service planning strategies based on performance results.
- Continuously compare performance with implemented plans to ensure effective service is in place.
- Ensure continuous increases in efficiency to maximize the utilization of bus transportation service for:
Number of female students allocation per education zone.
- School transportation procedures.