Operator Oversight is a key function within TTC's core operations that ensure dependable, convenient and sustainable services provided to TTC's customers in the Saudi education sector. To insure the provision of dependable, convenient and sustainable transportation service Operator Oversight's main objective is to work closely with stakeholders including Service Operators to meet service standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The dedicated Operator Oversight geographical covers the Kingdom through regional managers and site teams that support and leverage the service provided by operators in each region.
- Implement field oversight plans
- Establish, monitor and communicate external KPIs
- Establish and maintain Operator Oversight policies, procedures and systems to ensure operator compliance to the contract
- Monitor of contractual responsibilities and implementation of KPIs to ensure quality of service
- Monitor and verify implementation of secruity and safety standards
- Coordination with the relevant authorities to solve daily operational issues and problems
Roles and Responsibility
- Work with concerned departments to establish safety standards and ensure implementation by operators.
- Liaise with operators to resolve on-going operational issues as they arise.
- Manage services allocation to meet demand requirements.
- Oversee service levels through regional teams across the Kingdom
- Improve service level by implementing smart devices applications
- Audit, inspect and supervise vehicles and their allocation
- Establish, as required, regional offices to oversee day-to-day operations, liaise with users and manage the operator performance
- Supervise the quality performance of all operational aspects of school transportation to include activities of related parties