Procurement & Contract Management
The P&CM Department handles the execution and follow-up of contracts with the company’s clients and vendors. The department also provides office and other materials needed by TTC’s departments striving to achieve the highest cost efficient quality according to TTC’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Contract execution duties related to the purchasing of materials, equipment and devices required, in accordance with TTC’s rules and procedures.
- Direct purchasing where necessary.
- Acquire general knowledge about pricing in the market and archiving catalogs and price lists issued by vendors and suppliers for goods and services offered.
- Preparation of tender documents and coordinating with concerned departments.
- Selection of the best approach to implement the contracts.
- Organizing and supervising contract agreements.